Drying Equipment Rental Los Angeles
One Hour Water Damage in Los Angeles specializes in renting out the most advanced and
affordable water damage drying equipment to meet your emergency needs of any size.
Our equipment consists of industrial portable low grain refrigerant (LGR) and high capacity LGR dehumidifiers, turbo dryers, axial fans, wall cavity drying equipment and HEPA air scrubbers. We also provide moisture meters and thermal infrared imaging cameras to assist our customers with locating moisture in difficult areas.
Emergency call center locations are available 24/7 in Los Angeles California and surrounding areas with response times from 1.5 – 3 hours. Equipment is delivered to your jobsite by a certified water damage technician and is available for jobsite support.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of fungi, mildew, and other harmful bacteria.
Latest Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property of your flooded home or business water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage. Most popular brand Dr-Eaz.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, floors and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and trained technicians.